[Presentation] How to Build Wealth with a Behavioral Approach to Portfolio Construction | Webinar 2
Applying Behavioral Finance in Emotionally Charged Times | A 2-Part Webinar Series
2020 has been an unprecedented and emotionally-charged ride—the most difficult for advisors in over a decade. Yet as the year ends, significant uncertainty lingers regarding the markets, the economy, and the election that continues to rattle investor nerves.
How can Advisors help clients navigate these challenging times, focus on goals, and find a level of calm in their financial life?
Behavioral finance principles can be applied to an Advisors practice to help clients remain invested and focused on the long-term, while avoiding behavioral mistakes that can destroy their wealth.
Join Behavioral Finance Thought Leaders for part 2 of our webinar series.
• Learn why portfolio planning can help eliminate costly behavioral mistakes
• Identify industry conventions that work against the goal of growth
• See why traditional approaches to portfolio management are not working
• Recognize the importance of a dynamic portfolio to prepare for market changes
• Understand how to incorporate behavioral factors into portfolio design
• Review strategies designed to address investor behaviors
- C. Thomas Howard, PhD, CEO and Chief Investment Officer of AthenaInvest
- Marc Odo, CFA®, FRM, CAIA, CIPM, CFP® Client Portfolio Manager of Swan Global Investments
- Lambert Bunker, Vice President AthenaInvest
- Moderator: Jean Heath, Managing Director, Head of Asset Manager Network, Envestnet
*This webinar is Approved for 1 hour of CFP and 1 hour of CIMA