What’s roiling the market, and where do we go from here?
- Since October 1st, the S&P 500 is off approximately 9% while also experiencing two intra-period rallies of approximately 6%.
- While both trade and monetary policy are legitimate concerns for the market into year end, we continue to believe that cooler heads will prevail concerning the US / China trade dynamic and that the US Federal Reserve will move cautiously on interest rates in the new year.
- Brinker Capital remains constructive on the US economy and US equities into year end.
Registerto read this article.
Why should I register?
- You get full access to all content in the expansive library.
- You can follow topics that interest you and save content for later.