Municipal Bond Market Recap and Outlook
- The municipal bond market weakened during the third quarter, as a change in supply and demand patterns made it more vulnerable to rising interest rates.
- While new issuance increased during the quarter, year-to-date it remained significantly below the same nine-month period in 2017.
- Demand softened as crossover buyers cut back on their tax-exempt bond purchases.
Registerto read this article.
Why should I register?
- You get full access to all content in the expansive library.
- You can follow topics that interest you and save content for later.