Investor Interest in Responsible Investing Soars
- The political and economic landscape appears to be sparking investment action among investors.
- Investor awareness, interest and preference for responsible investing (RI) soars, yet myths persist.
- All eggs in one basket? 52% of investors say they would be likely to put ALL of their investment holdings in a responsible investing portfolio. 92% of Millennials feel the same way.
- Though there has been an increase in advisors raising RI with clients, advisors are less likely to recommend RI products compared to last year.
Registerto read this article.
Why should I register?
- You get full access to all content in the expansive library.
- You can follow topics that interest you and save content for later.