The Evolution of Vanguard Advisor’s Alpha®: From Portfolios to People
Stricter regulations, downward pressure on fees, and technological innovations are forcing financial advisors to enhance their value by building deeper relationships with clients, according to a paper from Vanguard Investment Strategy Group.
Those advisors who develop deeper relationships and become “highly trusted” are likely to discover that referrals leading to new client relationships come more readily, the paper says.
Use this piece to:
- Help advisors understand the forces of change sweeping through the advice industry.
- Explain the importance of relationship building with clients and behavioral coaching.
- Communicate the evidence that high trust correlates with client satisfaction, referrals, and business development.
Why should I register?
- You get full access to all content in the expansive library.
- You can follow topics that interest you and save content for later.