Demography is Destiny
- If a nation wants to see its GDP grow year on year, it needs either more people entering the workforce or the workforce increasing its productivity.
- Fortunately for the US, our nation’s population continues to grow at a rate greater than most developed nations and not that far shy of overall global population growth.
- The US seems poised to benefit from a meaningful demographic tailwind courtesy of our nation’s Millennials.
Registerto read this article.
Why should I register?
- You get full access to all content in the expansive library.
- You can follow topics that interest you and save content for later.