CE Webinar: The Behavioral Wealth Advisor
For CIMA/CFP CE credit, complete the quiz and score 70% or higher.
Research shows that taking a behavioral approach to financial advice can significantly improve client results.
Becoming a Behavioral Wealth Advisor goes beyond reactive coaching. It means taking a proactive approach to wealth management designed to build confidence and minimize behavioral triggers and biases that can destroy wealth. The process deepens relationships through better client understanding and improves retention and acquisition with a differentiated practice model.
Join C. Thomas Howard, PhD, industry through leader, CEO and Director of AthenaInvest, the leader in Behavioral Portfolio Management, for a one-hour webinar on the Behavioral Wealth Advisor model.
- Learn what it takes to be a differentiated Behavioral Wealth Advisor.
- Understand the components of a behavioral advice model.
- Minimize client’s behavioral mistakes and increase confidence in their financial life.
- Reframe risk and understand how it is managed through a needs-based planning approach.
- Recognize common behavioral biases, how they work and how they can be mitigated.
Why should I register?
- You get full access to all content in the expansive library.
- You can follow topics that interest you and save content for later.