2018 Elections Recap: What does this mean for investors?
- From an economic and markets perspective, the election results probably matter less than many think. Rising federal debt and deficit levels will limit Washington’s ability to accomplish much over the next two years.
- Trade issues remain a significant risk and rising protectionism is a threat to the global economy. Investors should watch this issue carefully.
- The election results do not change our overall “risk-on” stance. We think equity markets and fixed income credit sectors continue to look relatively attractive.
Registerto read this article.
Why should I register?
- You get full access to all content in the expansive library.
- You can follow topics that interest you and save content for later.